Sunday 21 March 2010

Editing in Premiere

At first Premiere was a great pain in the arse, but it turns out that its not so bad after all. I had all sorts of problems with it, starting with imported pictures duration and size, problems with encoding or program lagging, but now when I need to do some operations like adding motion to still images or to resize or apply changes to a bunch of pictures, Premiere is helping me. After some time working with it it turns out that its very instinctive.

Anyhow, I was trying to make the building pan shot using a still image of the building joined from a few pictures. I did not know if Premiere can do motion twining, but I was hoping that it can. And I was right. Here it is. Its still needs some work, and I need to include other shots in between, but I'm happy that it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment