Saturday 8 January 2011

1500 Pictures uploded in Photoshop

Lets say that the "Not Growing Up" first cut have few small glitches... but the truth is that it will take me another few week to fix it all... well, yes maybe YOU don't notice the obvious animating mistakes, but it's not all about you this time... you know.
In my defence now I'll explain why did I allow those mistakes to take place and how will I avoid making the same mistakes in the future.
- The light was changing cause of my assistant waking up - (solution) Give him more alcohol so he wouldn't wake up in the middle of the shoot. Or give him less alcohol so he wouldn't fall asleep in the first place.
- Camera moving - (solution) Rent a place that will not have old wooden flour.
- Stenography moving - (serious solution) During the planning stage I should consider building the set more solid. Animating a puppet is sometimes quite complicated because of limited access or difficult movements. In this situations it is very hard to focus on being gentle on the set. Cause of that, the set needs to be solid at all times, so that at the stage of animating nobody needs to focus on in.
- Mistakes in animation - (solution) HEY nobody's perfect... I was tired... If I only had a bit more time...
Those are the mistakes in the animation. I can see them, not sure if any one else can... but now comes the difficult bit. Fixing it. Photoshop here I come... I'll see you in a week time.

No comments:

Post a Comment